Women's Eyes Only Please

If you’re anything like me (in which you SHOULD! EVERYBODY SHOULD BE LIKE ME!!!! ROAR!) I monitor my bowel movement like the volcanologist monitor volcanoes. Yes. Yes. This is something the Mister doesn’t know yet and I’m saving this disgusting habit until he marries me and when he does, SURPRISE! YOUR WIFE IS OBSESSED WITH HER POOP! Ok. Not poop to be exact. I just like to make sure I 'go' once every day. When I missed one, I get so agitated that I would go all length to make myself poop. Yes. Yes. I’m so interesting, we should be best friend.

Anyway, aside from that, I also monitoring closely my period cycle. This is something I’ve always been doing since the first time I had my menstrual. Lucky for me, new technology enables me to track my period much efficiently than jotting it down manually in my calendar. Now there are apps for it that makes life so, so much easier and fascinating.

Behold, the IP Period App!




Yeah. Yeah. I'm late but I AM NOT PREGNANT! IT'S STRESS! WORK STRESS! BELIEVE ME! BELIEEEEEVEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEE! *koff* 





I downloaded few period apps but this one is the best by far. It’s so easy to use that even a menopausal dry Llama would know how to operate it. So for women out there (who are like me!) check it out!

Now, if only they invented a poop monitor app, I would die a happy marsupial.


Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.