The Moment I Said It...



I don’t feel guilty at all if I’m just lying around, one of my best guilty pleasures is doing absolutely nothing ~Leighton Meester 

You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That’s the only thing you should be trying to control ~Eat, Pray, Love


Joey: The question is, does he like you back. Because if he doesn't, this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: Uh...a moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter.
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long or did that just make sense?


 Anything that feels good couldn’t possibly be bad ~Angelina Jolie


Sometimes it's better to walk away and say, "FUCK YOU!" ~factsaboutyou.tumblr
"One day you will ask me which is more important? my life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life" ~Khalil Gibran 



Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.