Sungguh BODOH tapi TETAP HEBAT

I wrote this long post about my wedding preparation updates and maggotbrained-ly (yes, yes, there's no such word) I accidentally encrypted it WITHOUT SAVING THE ORIGINAL POST WHATHAHEYLAWEY!

And without the original post, I can only publish the encrypted script in which I DOOFUSLY I OVERWRITE IT WITH ANOTHER PASSWORD COZ I'M AN ANAL LIKE THAT AND BEST OF ALL... WAIT FOR IT... WAIT FOR IT...

I FORGOT WHAT'S THE NEW PASSWORD I OVERWRITE IT WITH ! HA-HA-HA (nervous laughter)

So to those whom I emailed the password (insert nervous laughter again), do me a favour and scrap that. If I can remember what I wrote, I'll repost as soon as possible but not THAT SOON COZ GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT? The mister is back in town! OOoooOoyeah! So might gonna be busy with him and our wedding preparations.

Later days !


Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.