Have hope for tomorrow. Faith everything will be alright


Venue:  Miri Home for the Aged

Purpose: Providing dinner and donating some necessity such as towels

I hate those people who said, "Oh them. They receive a lot of help from some organizations every year" I'm glad they get all the help they can get because they are alone in this world and they deserve to feel cherish. No matter how much they receive in a year, IT DOES NOT MAKE THEM RICH ENOUGH TO HAVE A LUXURIOUS LIFE! If you see their conditions, you heartless bastards, you WOULD understand why I cried behind my camera. These people are old and sick and have no family. Even if they have families, they sleep and eat alone WITHOUT their family. Have some compassions okay? And give them a break.  Yes there are people out there who are living much, much worst and needed help too but  I don't know who they are. I only know these folks. So bugger off!




God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference ~Serenity Prayer





Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.