Weekend Away Part 2






We spend our days at Sentosa Island & Vivo City and managed to drain our wallet dry and flatted out heels walking. That evening, we came back to the hotel exhausted and famished and decided to freshen up before heading out for dinner.

I thought it was quite lucky that we were given adjoining rooms in the hotel we were staying.

I had one room all to myself while Mom and Sister shared one room.

I had to use the hotel’s soap bars as doorstop to ensure both doors adjoining our rooms stayed open so it’s easy for us to go back and forth. Apparently the hotel installs a thingie on the door that closes door automatically (Someone told me the name of that is door closer. Whatever) Only people from the inside can open the door to the next room and vice versa. It’s locked from inside see.

As I was showering, Mom went into my room and knocked on my bathroom door asking for shampoo.

I hastily warped myself with my towel and stepped out of the shower and passed the shampoo to her. At the same time, Sister came out from her bathroom only in her towel, dashed into my room dripping wet, asking for the shampoo too and then… Dum! Dum! Dum!

SHE ABSENT MINDEDLY CLOSE THEIR DOOR CONNECTING TO MY ROOM!

And what’s worst… ALL OF US WERE CLAD ONLY IN OUR TOWELS!

For a complete 10 seconds, we were standing half naked, staring at the closed door, speechless.

They started to howl, "HOW ARE WE GOING TO ENTER OUR ROOM NOW?! THE CARD IS INSIDE! THE DOOR IS LOCK! WE CAN’T GO TO THE LOBBY ASKING FOR A NEW REPLACEMENT LOOKING LIKE THIS!!!!"

And I burst out laughing! OH! MY! GAWD! I laughed so hard I was gasping for air!

Without another word, I went into my bathroom and continued my shower and laughing still.

Sister had to borrow my clothes to go down to the reception to ask for a new card to enter their room. Yes. Yes. She had to wear my undergarments too coz walking to the lobby braless seems crazier than ever. Ew much.

Things always happen to us and it’s always so ridiculous people would think we're a bunch of baboons from Sarawak jungles or something. We're not. Maybe just Sister.


Later days!





Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.