Today’s Positives:



1. I was so stressed up with work lately but this morning was the WORST EV-ER! (And yet one douchebag DARE to ask me sarcastically “What are you so busy with?” when I said I can’t talk coz I’ve tons of work to do. Like, HELLO? DO I LOOK LIKE I’M KNITTING A NECKLACE OUT OF PAPERCLIPS AT WORK NOW? DO I? DO I? IDIOTFEST!)

I called the Mister and poured out everything, snots and tears and all the wailings yetta yetta yetta and five minutes later, I feel much, much better. Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful, sweet, loving, UNDERSTANDING guy!



2. My unruly, untamed hair behaves well today! I actually look decent for the first time in a long, long time! I don’t know how I achieved this success but I’m grateful that I don’t look like a hag that had just been dunk in sewage pond.



3. I managed to sleep 8 hours last night! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! (do the robot dance) As a result, I feel fresh and energetic like an Energizer Bunny!



4. I finished lunch early and I used all the spare time to read up on a self-development book. Reading it inspires me to feel much better about everything around me. BE GRATEFUL! That’s the ultimate key to happiness.



5. I'm ever so grateful for Harry Potter. Thank you J.K Rowlings for writing all those books. You just made my day my life!


"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!"

"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbors?" 

~ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

 
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" Harry interrupted again.

"So he can sneak up on people," said Ron. "Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."

~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


"Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy"


~ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


"Cinderella? Snow White? What's that? An illness?"

~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


"Sometimes you remind me a lot of James. He called it my 'furry little problem' in company. Many people were under the impression that I owned a badly behaved rabbit."


~Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince



Later days!

Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.