It is so hard to say goodbye... Then again, it might not be the end



Every time I think about it, I got all sad and weepy.

Even though I read the book 3-4 times a year and memorised every single thing in all the books from book one to the last book, it is still so hard to say goodbye.

And this is the first time I cried watching Harry Potter movie and the Deathly Hallows Part II really made me slobbering in tears and whimpering like crazy.

Actually, I wanted to write more about each and every part of the movie and my feelings and thoughts about it but Hani Blythe from the Story Book Love beats me to it. Check out her post here. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Harry Potter will always be a part of me. So many memories, so many adventures, laughter and tears after so many years.

Thank you J.K Rowling. You're my queen and my savior. It's been a glorious journey. And it is not the end. I will pray hard that you will bring your baby out to play again.




You kind of live it, because you grow up with them. You feel everything they feel and experience their triumph.

"No story lives unless someone wants to listen, so thank you all of you. Dan has already said it - the stories we love the best do live in us forever" ~ J.K Rowling








0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.