It's Friggin' Hideous. I Know.

I burned my skin the other day. Ugh. I know it'll scar for the rest of my life. I've a lot of scars like this on my body since I'm such a magnificent accident prone marsupial *bow*

Given that it is strategically located where everyone can see it and exclaimed, “BY GAWD, WOMAN! DON’T YOU KNOW THE BASIC 101 COOKING IS TO NOT BURN YOUR SKIN BECAUSE IT WILL STING LIKE A BLOODY FUCK?” I decided to decorate it a bit just to lessen the cringe people are giving me as and when the SCAR is in view.

First, I tried giving it those typical cute Manga eyes and long thick lashes.


Hmmm. Not THAT cute atall. In fact, it's kinda scary. Kinda like a zombie caught on camera while pooping at 5am in someone else’s house.

How about giving it a smiley face instead, eh?

I can hear a faint sound of people saying, "Dooooorky!" I agree. It looks like something my mom's cat would not even dare to drag in.


Why don't I give my scar a manly macho oomph to it and voila!


Du..du..du...du..du... BATMAN!
"I SHALL PROTECT HUMANITY FROM COOKING LIKE A MANIAC AND SAVE SKINS FROM FALLING INTO THE VICTIM OF FAY-YAAAAAAH!"
Oh my hero!

Of course, where there's Batman, there's always ... The Joker!

The Joker!


Oy, I need to brush up on my art skill. That sure does not look like a Joker.

If The Joker sees this, I'm dead.

Enough with the human faces. Let's try to decorate it with bugs instead.

 
I can't tell whether that's a cockroach, an ant or a tyre mark.

Let's try this again.


You must admit this DOES looks a bit like a cockroach. Right? Right?
No, no. That is not a table with strips! Bah! What do you know of art. Humbug.


I called this, "My poor attempt to draw a butterfly". My butterfly is infected with HIV disease.

Party hats?

Wheeee! It's my party and I scar myself if I want to! Scar if I want too!

To cover up the gruesome scar, I try sticking some cute stickers on it, hoping your children would not run in fear seeing it and have nightmares tonight.


Look! Balloons!

Ah fuck this.

Here's a monkey face to cover it all up.



Bai.


0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.