30 Days Photo Challenge

This month is one is one of my most hectic month this year (yes, it’s only the second month of the year but whatev), what’s with the house move, the assignments I have to submit end of this month (which by the way I haven’t started yet FTS) and then the baby showers for my pregnant friends to throw and this and that so on and so forth. I won’t dull myself by writing it all. The list just goes on and on.

I’m really glad I decided not to join my family’s trip to Singapore (which supposed to be this weekend)

But despite my hectic schedule, I am mega excited to start my own 30 Days Photo Challenge!

Since I don’t have my own Facebook account (Gasp! LIKE REALLY? BALQIZ DON’T HAVE FACEBOOK? WHAT IS SHE? A NEANDERTHAL? A PORCUPINE? A STAPLER?), I’m going to post the 30 Days Photo Challenge here (Oh you lucky duck!)

(Whisper to self) Where did I get this notion that I can do this challenge? I’ve tons of other things to do!

(Voice in my head) It’s easy. Just use your old photos, dumbass.

(Whispering to the voice in my head) B-b-b-but…

(Voice in my head) B-b-b-boring. It’s not a 365 Project where you take a photo every day, Ma-rtha!

(Whispering madly to the voice in my head) I AM NOT MARTHA, MARTHA! YOU’RE MARTHA!

(Voice in my head) Whatev.

So, the rule is to post one photo a day for 30 days and each day the photo must represent a meaning as listed below:

1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts

2. A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

3. A picture of the cast from your favorite show

4. A picture of your favorite night

5. A picture of your favorite memory

6. A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

7. A picture of your most treasured item

8. A picture that makes you laugh

9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

10. A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with

11. A picture of something you hate

12. A picture of something you love

13. A picture of your favorite band or artist

14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

15. A picture of something you want to do before you die

16. A picture of someone who inspires you

17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

18. A picture of your biggest insecurity

19. A picture and a letter

20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

21. A picture of something you wish you could forget

22. A picture of something you wish you were better at

23. A picture of your favorite book

24. A picture of something you wish you could change

25. A picture of your favorite day

26. A picture of something that means a lot to you

27. A picture of yourself and a family member

28. A picture of something you're afraid of

29. A picture that can always make you smile

30. A picture of someone you miss

As to NOT make me look like an idiot feel alone, I invited you to join in this challenge and drop your blog address here (YES, I FINALLY OPEN MY COMMENT BOX SO GO CRAZY) so I can check out yours and you can check out my ass mine.

So let’s get this challenge started!



4 Comments:

lv said...

wow! this is very challenging. still considering... hmmm...

Balqiz said...

The idea is to use your old photos so it'll b like killing 2 birds with one stone. I can keep my blog up and running while publishing my old photos that I never bother to use all this while. Gee-nee-yus innit? Hahahaha thank you thank you *bow*

~Am said...

macam best jak challenge tok eh...hmmm....rasa macam maok polah juak

Balqiz said...

Aih sila sila! Kmk bukan apa, saja jak nak recycle gamba lamak hehehehe

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.