My Integrity


Integrity: being so clear about your values that you make sure everything in your life lines up with them –even if it means giving up financial gain or prestige.
I abhor the act of mate poaching. No matter what is the excuse, it is still vile and despicable. I stand by my ground by not supporting it, come what may. That’s my integrity.


“Consciousness must include conscience; as the soul gains greater awareness of itself, it also acquires an inner voice or moral life. This morality must be generated from within; as long as laws or dictates are stamped on the personality from the outside, the Self will not develop real strength of character” ~Flower Essence Repertory





Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.