Incoherent, Random & Shitty Thoughts

Last night, I dreamed Avril Lavingne was driving my car. I can’t tell which is worst: the fact that I dreamed of a dying-breed-of-a-teenage-angst-punk-rock-singer DRIVING my small, dirty car; or that after all these years, I STILL DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL HER SURNAME CORRECTLY.
***
I closed my blog’s comment because I don’t care to read your judgment about me. Especially about this nice blog layout I spend my WHOLE LIFE fixing.
***
At this very moment, from my window I can see massive black smoke coming from… wherever that is. I can’t tell whether it’s a bush fire or a house on fire or a person on fire. It fascinates me to watch it until I realized ‘hey, maybe I should call someone to tell them about the smoke’ but then again, since it’s a massive thing, someone out there should’ve already done that. I hope.
***
Today is one of those days that I wake up feeling and looking like a zombie. Adore me.
***
I had car sick the whole time when the Mister drives in Miri. It was a profound moment when I decided there and then that I should vomit profusely in his car one of these days to teach him a lesson to DRIVE LIKE A SANE PERSON FOR GOD SAKE.
***
I uploaded the Twitbird Pro app for iPhone thinking THIS IS SO GONNA BE SO AWESOME SQUEEEEEEEE but turns out it is EXACTLY THE SAME like the free Twitbird. Just minus advertisement. Oh whoopie-do.
***
The reason why I would spend a lot of money buying DVD of my favorite TV series is so that I can pause, rewind and fast forward scenes as many times as I want. Everything is just at the tip of my finger (insert Count Dracula’s sinister laugh)
***
I just finished a sandwich the size of your face for breakfast. I’m amazed with my ability to devour food when I’m hungry at 8 in the morning. Next, roasted raccoon pasta for lunch.
***
Friends have been talking about bikini wax. Wow. Bikini wax FINALLY has arrived in Miri. I’m so excited (bland voice) I don’t know whether ripping off my vajayjay brutally excites me or will it relieve me of some tedious womanly chores. We’ll see.







Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.