I cannot believe myself when it comes to being a WORLD CLASS IDIOT CATEGORY A+++!


There I was, sitting in front of my Mac with my hand inserting my camera's memory card into Mac's memory card reader WHILE MY EYES WERE WATCHING TV AND GUESS WHAT I DID OH MY GAWD HOW STUPID CAN I BE I ACCIDENTALLY INSERT IT IN THE CD SLOT INSTEAD AND NOW I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TAKE THE MEMORY CARD OUT AAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHH HOOOWWW STOOOPID SHOULD JUMP OFF A BUILDING OR HANG MYSELF TO A NEAREST PAPAYA TREE BEAT MYSELF SILLY SLAP HEAD KICK BUTT THIS IS THE MOST WHATHEFARK THING TO DO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! 


While I silently murder my brain, enjoy this photo I took from the Mister's phone. I made this for lunch today. World most simplest, easiest roastered chicken. Marinate it for 2 hours with soya sauce, salt, chopped garlic and roast it in an oven without oil. I took a bunch of photos of it BUT AS I SAID MY MEMORY CARD GOT SWALLOWED IN THE MAC'S CD SLOT AND I AM PULLING MY HAIR IN FRUSTRATION HOW COULD I BE SUCH AN IDIOT THAT IS ONLY IDIOT PEOPLE WOULD DO AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!


 



0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.