Food Craving: It's better to cook it yourself


The best sup tulang I've ever tasted was maybe when I was in primary school. It was made by my Rukun Tetangga (neighborhood committee) during Hari Raya Aidil Adha. It was the best gotong-royong cookout ever!


Too bad nowadays the concept is non-existent in our modern community. 


Ever since then, sup tulang has been my top 10 favorite food to eat. It's not easy to find the tastiest sup tulang in Miri. There's always something lacking whenever I eat this dish at a restaurant. Yes, I am very fussy when it comes to my favorite dish and to make it even more horrific; I'm pregnant and my craving is kicking up a storm die-die want to enjoy a nice, delicious sup tulang!


So, there I was again, repeat déjà vu from the Pavlova experience; Cook it myself.



And THANK GOD it was DELICIOUS! It's true what they say, the best dish is the one you cook yourself. Coz only I know what I want.


I burned my tongue eating this dish though... What? My dinosaur baby couldn't wait to devour it! It was THAT GOOD.



I also cooked the Mister his favorite dish: Mustard Green (sayur sawi) with oyster sauce.


After that big lunch... it's time for a siesta!


Ciao!









1 Comments:

grace roum said...

i remember reading one of your post where you mentioned you couldnt find yourself cooking after you got married. It always end up something unfortunate. But i think now you GOT IT. ok. now im hungry.

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.