Parental guidance is highly recommended.


Tepet Shawshank Redemption Hook Shot the Third a.k.a. Mei Mei a.k.a Gomok will be my guest post today.

Take it away, Tepet Shawshank Redemption Hook Shot the Third a.k.a. Mei Mei a.k.a Gomok Subhanallah panjang na namaaaaaaaaa eh!

***************************




I'm not in a good mood today. I just found out... my gift to my master got thrown in the rubbish bin like it has insignificant value. Doesn't she know how much effort I put in to catch that lizard? The whole 2 hours of my life okay! And when I gave it to her, she went hysterical and screaming her head off instead of thanking me and next thing I know… *sob* she threw the lizard’s carcass away. Oh. My. God. The hurt. The pain. The… OooOo! Cockroach! [spend the next 2 hours chasing cockroach]



Where was I? Oh. Yes. Whatever.


Since I’m QUITE honored to be featured in this blog (do know I have better things to do like cleaning myself and nap for 12 hours but oh well…), I will present to you a special performance by… yours truly of course!



I called this act, RELEASE THE KRAKEN! [insert meowy laughter]



PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!








TADA!!!!!!!!



DID YOU SEE THAT? DID YOU? DID YOU!!!!! WHAT? YOU WERE BLINKING?
Y U NO SEE MY CUTE PERFORMANCE!?



HAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAA! I was just kidding. Scare you there for a minute HA-HA!



OK BAI.







0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.