I was kidnapped, tortured and was fed with only ... water for a week by...


The damn fever.


If you follow me in Twitter, you would know that I didn't celebrate Hari Raya this year coz I was down with fever. Thanks Madam Fever for ruining my first Raya with my husband. By the way, that pink sweater you have on? Yeah, that makes you look like a purple-strangled-chocked-to-death octopus. Ha-ha!


 
I was okay in the morning of the first day but after one visit to the Mister's relative's house, I was seeing triple misters and was like, did I marry you or you or you early this year? The Mister brought me home and that was the last time I see... Hari Raya 2011. 


 
I was so looking forward for Raya coz of all the food but AARRGHHH! *Stab fever with sharp well manicured nails* I couldn't eat anything else aside from porridge. I couldn't drink anything sweet aside from plain water. I couldn't go visiting and had to stay in bed, coughing, sneezing, flu, migraine and was this close to shoot myself in the mouth. I was SO MISERABLE. 


 
I couldn't simply take any medicines over the counter so I had to wait 3 days for my doctor to open his clinic and the 3 days felt like FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND NEVER SEEMS TO END. 



I send this photo to my Twitter friends at around 8am:



No one would have guess that 5 hours after that I tweeted that I was forced to physically wrestled smelly, green, blazing hot and lusty trolls send by the evil Madam Fever.



There goes my Raya.



And that was why it took me forever to update my blog. No mood whatsoever.



I'm okay already. BUT I MISS MY MOM'S CHICKEN CURRY AND LEMANG AND NASI HIMPIT AND KUIH LAPIS AND LAMB AND AAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!




Bai.












0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.