If you can't beat 'em to death, invite 'em in.






It was THE MOTHER of all spiders.


It crept in my house while the Mister and I were watching TV. I shrieked my head off which goes something like this: EEEEEEK!!! EEEEEKKKK!!! EEEEKKK!!! And the Mister frantically ran around in circles looking for something to swat it with and I screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON’T! KILL! IT! coz I have a soft heart for animals of all kind (except ants and flies –THOSE YOU CAN SWAT SWAT SWAT!) and the Mister said THEN WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH IT THEN?! INVITE IT TO LIVE WITH US?! And I gave my dear husband a look that clearly written D’UH! OF COURSE! I’M NAMING HER MISS WEBBY and coz he understands me perfectly, he put down the riffle broom and settled back in the sofa and we continued watching The Voice.


Miss Webby is still in the house. Somewhere.





0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.