Goodness Gracious! How Shocking!





Someone actually Google WWW.HE FUCKED ME ON MY NOSE AND I LOST MY NOSE RING.COM and landed on my blog.

WHAAAAAAAAA?! I did a double take when I saw this.

First of all, HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE? I mean, sex on a person's nose? How does that look like exactly? Like seriously! Just out of curiosity, I Googled WWW.HE FUCKED ME ON MY NOSE AND I LOST MY NOSE RING.COM and found nothing. Not even a word OUCH or OII THAT'S SO DISGUSTING. 

So, my best guess is that this person (whom I assume is a lady) had sex with a guy who MOST PROBABLY accidentally insert his penis in her nose and made her lost her nose ring and she wonder how is she going to fix her nose (IT MUST BE BURNING IN PAIN)? So obviously, she Googled it up.  And landed on my blog.

What? That sounds like it right? *lift both eyebrows*

I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FUCKING NOSE RING HERE IN MY BLOG (I think there is none... I think... I hope)

Netizen, I am as weird as you guys are but trust me, this is the weirdest thing I have ever blog in my history of blogging. 

Epic.







0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.