GIVE ME BACK MY TUMBLR!!! ARRRGHHH!!!!


So, I have this idiot named ME and she deleted her Tumblr coz she thought if she pressed DELETE she can change the whole motherfucking layout. Like, wow, asshole much.

I lost ALL MY TUMBLR POST F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FUUUUUUUUUCK! DROP DEAD ME!

To those who follows me on Tumblr, throw those rotten tomatoes at me will ya and after that, do add me back.

Le sigh!

I've to start allllll over again and boy, my life is getting more INTERESTING BY THE FUCKING DAY!


 

Not only that, I didn't save my old layout/template so now I've to settle with a plain jane downer junior instead. For the time being.

Wait till I have my imaginary iMac and I'll design a new layout/template that is très chic, très hip and très sexy.

And I promise I'll be more active in Tumblr.


Bai!







0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.