You Gotta Be This Sexy to Be My Pal




Because I am so proud of my birthday card from my hilariously sick friend, Grace, I display this card on my office desk, next to my PC.

Each and every time a colleague drop by my cubicle and see this card, the things they exclaimed, totally kick ass (pun intended). 

"Are... those... naked buttocks?" 

"That is so crude!" 

"You're getting some sort of a thrill looking at THAT everyday, I presume?" 

"Oh I just swallowed my own vomit"

"THOSE ARE REALLY HAWT ASS, DUDE!"

"I can't... stop... looking..."

"Balqiz, can you keep that THING in your drawer or somewhere where I can't see it? It's disturbing" (this came from my boss)

And many more.

What can I say? I'm just as sick as my good friend, Grace. This is how we roll, yo.


Bai!







0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.