Tyra just called. She wants her model back.


I just realized me and the hubster just have 2 photos taken WITH Kaisan. I was wondering why we didn’t take more photos WITH him. I mean, we have like 7 million of his photos alone. But only 2 or 3 photos of us as a family, or him with his Dad and him with me.

Then it clicked me. Out of 7,000,000 photos taken that time, ONLY few came out good for framing. The rest we have to delete because:

1) Blurry. He likes to do the Macarena A LOT.

2) He looks cute enough to eat but I look like I just crawl out of a bridge. No, I am NOT going to post/develop/frame a keepsake memory of my son posing with a goblin.

3) Too dark. We try not to use flash in fear it’ll scare the bats away. Huh? What? Never mind.

I decided to try again because well, my Facebook profile photo hasn’t change since China’s last dynasty. So I asked my sister to help. Here are few of the 275 photos taken until we had reached perfection (well, almost):



This first try was actually good UNTIL SOMEONE THINK IT’S NECESSARY TO BLOCK MY NOSE FROM BREATHING.

Kaisan: Mmmmmmmmmmmmommy, let's try and see whether you can breath through your butt?


Kaisan: So what I drink boobies milk? So what I poop rainbows? I'm just having fun. I don't care who sees. So what I barf on mommy. That's how it's supposed to be! Living young and wild and freeeeeee!



Kaisan: First I was like woah, then I was like woooooaaaah! (Kaisan telling me the story of how it feels when the doctor pull him out of my womb)




Kaisan: I see dead… cockroaches.


Finally! Minus the unflattering nose squashed, I think this is a win.

Turn the photo black and white... and voila!


What think you?




0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.