Sometimes bloggers too have relapsed because…


We are human after all.

Well, d’oh. Of course we’re human. I doubt a naked mole rat can type on a keyboard and click “PUBLISH” right? (Ahah! Caught you picturing a naked person typing a blog post! Shame on you!)

Well, yesterday lot of people thinks I posted something about paranormal activities but I am so sorry to deceive you guys. Instead, “Haunted” is just a lame emo post that has nothing to do with ghost or demon or genie or even a possessed can opener.

It’s just me baring my soul to the world oh-woe-its-me-cry-me-a-river kinda thang. BORING.

And if you’re a PC user (Apple users no problem), you would notice that SUDDENLY THERE IS NO BLOODY SPACE BETWEEN PARAGRAPH IN THIS BLOG AND WHY YOU ASK? HOW THE FRIGGIN’ HELL SHOULD I KNOW? Well, I should know since I build this blog from scratch but AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH! I really, really do not want to fix anything in this blog anymore. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. I’ve had it up to HERE!

Small problem it may seem but I’m an OCD when it comes to my blog. I DEMAND PERFECTION.

But it’s not giving me perfection.

And I’m tired. I don’t want to CARE anymore about this blog anymore. AY GIVE UP.

It’s either I get people to build me a new template THAT ACTUALLY WORKS THIS TIME or I stop blogging and concentrate on LIVING. My husband would love the last part.



Psshh.





And just minutes after I publish this post... THERE'S SPACE BETWEEN PARAGRAPH WHAT THEFAAAAAAAAAA...?! THIS. IS. DRIVING. ME. UP. THE. WALL.


4 Comments:

lv said...

eh eh.... i cant see any problem at all. tried on both apple and windows. ok jer.... dunno bout others *shrugs

Balqiz said...

When I blog via Mac, the space between only appear in Mac but will not appear in PC. If I blog via PC, the space appears in both Mac and PC. It's driving me nuts! But I think I know how to fix it already. I just need to double space whenever I type in Mac. EPIC!!!!

LadyBird said...

i have similar situation like yours. when browsing my blog via IE and Mozilla (i liked to call it as Godzilla,dont know why), i cant view my Twitter badge on the left screen in Godzilla but i can view it in IE instead. at the end, i get rid of it (although i like to see it 'hanging' there).

i guess its all in the name of PERFECTIONISTA (err adalah such word, ikut suka ati tangan ku naip jak).

Balqiz said...

I'm tempted to quit blogging and start living. Hmph.

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.