I have serious issues with Pitt Bull's new song -Hey Baby


So Listen up..

Ooh La La La
If your girl wanna play, let her go, so let her go (La la la…)
If your girl wanna play, let her go, so let her go (La la la…)
If your girl wanna play, let her go, so let her go (La la la…)
If your girl wanna play, let her go

(Oh yeah, like wow. Repeat that until next year, will ya? I have all the time in the world)



(Chorus) [T-Pain]

Hey baby girl what you doin tonight

(If I am the product of your loins and or by any chance, 30 years ago, burst out of your scrotum, then yes, you have the right to call me BABY GIRL. If not, have the decency to keel and die)



I wanna see what you got in store

(Why? So you can rob me?)



Hey baby – givin it you all when you’re dancin on me

(You wouldn’t want that, believe me. My Nine West boots dancing on you will leave marks. Nasty ones)



I wanna see if you give me some more

(I can inhale 2 pieces of durians in 2 seconds. Why, yes. Yes, you can watch)



Hey baby – you can be my girl I can be your man

(Ever heard of the word –PE-DO-PHILE? You is so C-R-E-E-P-Y, yo)



And we can pump this jam however you want
Hey baby, pump it from the side bend it upside down
Or we can pump it from the back to the front

(Pump what? Where? WTF are you talking about? We no speak Americano, you crazy Americans)



Hey baby
Ooh baby baby, La La La La La La La.. (Aaah)
Ooh baby baby, La La La La La La La.. (Aaah)
Ooh baby baby, La La La La La La La.. (Hey Baby)

(Let’s sit and talk. From what I have heard so far, I think you have issues with your father when you were young. Did he leave you and never return? Hmm? Daddy wasn't there to take you to the fair? Daddy wasn't there to change your underwear? It seems he doesn't care? Daddy wasn't there? Hmm?)



Ooh drop it to the floor, make you wanna say it
Yeah you can shake some more, make you wanna say it
Ooh you got it, because you make me wanna say

(Make me say what? Where? GAH! Stop with this mystery twist shitnots, M. Shamalalalayan-wannabe!)



Don’t stop it – I want you tonight
I’m a Dade county, self paid self made millionaire
I used to play around the world, now I’m around the world – gettin paid
Girl problems, no problems – doin anything that won’t solve em
I wanna get witcha mami, now let me see what the lord split cha


(Yetta. Yetta. Yetta. Boooring. You talk too much. I’m outta here)


 Bai.



0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.