FANTABULOUS BIRTHDAY TRIP EV-ERRRR!!!


As I mentioned previously, my Cambodia trip was cancelled due to circumstances beyond my control (FUCK YOU TO HELL AND DAMNATION FOREVER AND EVER WHATEVER YOU ARE THAT I CANNOT CONTROL SO YEAH I AM A CONTROL FREAK GO EAT DUNG YOU JUDGEMENTAL SON OF A BABOON!)

*Cough daintily*

Since it’s practically a tradition that I haul my butt far, far away from Miri on my birthday, I decided to drown my sorrow in KL and shop till my wallet decided to commit suicide by drinking gallons of gasoline.

My mom and sister accompanied me as the Mister had to work (Oh cry me a river boo hoo hoo) and we had A FANTABULOUS TIME!

There were few surprises in store for me.

First were of course, the birthday gifts.

iPAD 2 FOOOKEEEERRRSSS!!!

Then gifts from the Mister (you can see all of em in the previous post. Why, yes. Yes, I am gloating and showing off. I hope you DO ENVY ME COZ YOUR JEALOUSY FEEDS MY SOUL MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA moron HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA fuckers HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA idiots HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA chickadees HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA butt naked HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA)

Please… I just had coffee. And… coffee made me… AAAAIIIIIYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! *running around a circle* Dudududududududududududududu *Do the Egyptian dance* Dudududududududu… Dududududududududududuuudeeeee. Yeah coffee does that to me.

*Please wait for half an hour for caffeine to ride out*

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Look at snails.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Bite snails.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Waizz….zzzzz…z.z….zzzz…..

Oh where was I?

Second surprise was the two unexpected trips to BEEEP and BEEEP (I bleep it coz I am a buttface)

Those who follows me in Twitter, knows where I spend my birthday, no?

Those who don’t but super jeee-ni-yus with buttcrack that runs for miles can identify where I was JUST BY LOOKING AT THE PHOTOS I AM IMPRESSED PAT BACK PAT BACK PAT BACK PAT BACK COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I TYPE BUTT IN THIS ONE POST ALONE AND IF YOU GUESS IT RIGHT I’LL PAT YOUR BACK ANOTHER 10 TIMES HOW ABOUT THAT EH?!


 

There is no better place to be when you turn another digit older than to be in a historical city which coincidentally celebrating its city day the same day as my birthday.

 


MNG white singlet
Unknown brand black jumpsuit
Gucci sunglass
Coach handbag
Sketchers shoes


Then went back to KL to shop until my wallet had a cardiac arrest (that’s the reason why the Mister got me a new wallet -EXCUSES!!!)

 

MNG red turtle neck
GUESS? jeans
F21 black scarf
Sketchers shoes
Coach handbag
3kg weight gain I am so fat it's fucking ridiculous.

And the next day, off to the next destination where it was -7 Celsius, cold like a mutherfucker, snow everywhere and yes, snow in April. Booyah!





Then I went back to Miri dragging along flu, cough and cold fever. Thanks to all the friggin' snow fight me and my sister had.

*Groan*


Bai.



0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.