Secret Fire by Johanna Lindsey


I know I didn’t buy this book. I would remember if I did. I think...

The thing is I usually buy a bulk of books at one go and later forgot about it and would find it later lurking in my shelf. But this one is entirely different!

This book is OLD! Look at the colour! The pages are all brown and yellowish and I didn’t recognize the price tag. I think it's close to 15 years of age or something.

But.OH. MY. GOD! IT’S A JOHANNA LINDSEY ORIGINAL AND I LITERALLY SQUEEEEE WHEN I FOUND IT ON TOP OF MY BOOK SHELF!

I’m easily pleased. And Johanna Lindsey is my favourite historical/regency romance author.

It took me half a day to finish it. Sigh. I wish I can read slower so I can savour it but alas...

Later days!

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.