Happy!


When I go about my daily life, I always, always make sure I stop and admire at least one of the many things around me. Let it be colors, nature, animals, people, objects or even food. I would freeze time and let myself appreciate that one moment of beauty, wonder, joy, humor, and yes, curiosity.

I once parked my car by the side of the road on the way to work one morning just to admire the sky. It was breathtaking! The clouds were fluffy and the sky was so blue and I sighed in mere delight as I sat in my car for a whole 5 minutes.

One night when I was out having dinner with my family, there was a reflection of lights bouncing from a mirror to a fountain and best of all, it created orbs of colorful lights dancing and creating rainbows of beautiful delights.

And then I smile. Little, little things in life... never fails to amuse me. I don’t have to have a camera in hand each and everytime I admire something. Sometimes, having it stored in my own memory and keeping it all to myself makes the experience more special and sacred.

Later days!


1 Comments:

lv said...

love this post! :-) congrates on ur engagement too. God bless!

cheers,
lv

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.