This-or-That Beauty Whatchamacallit.


I don’t mean to discriminate against gender preferences but I seriously think men who will read this post will combust with boredom.


Out of the blue, I was tagged by Miss Makeupgeek to do the This-or-That Beauty Tag. OoOookay… I don’t wear makeup much because I decided that my makeup skill is at par with a 3 year old, I just use the basic to cover some scars on me face. And I have almost zero knowledge about makeup products.


When was my last tag? Gazillion ages ago I think. But here goes nothing (like anybody cares what beauty products I used… dun dun dunnnn…):


MAKE-UP


Blush or Bronzer
-Neither. Because I have no idea how to put on both. Besides, what the hell is a bronzer anyway? Is it something to make my skin like one of those Greek statues?


 Lipstick or Lipgloss
-Err… both. O.MAY.GOD. IS THAT A FASHION CRIME?!


Eyeliner or Mascara
-Eyeliner. Mascara is so messy.


Foundation or Concealer
-Foundation. I can’t afford to spend so much time dabbing concealer on my face when I need to get to work asap.


Neutral or Color (eyeshadow)
-Neutral (brown) I only have browns. My life just screams PATHETIC.


Pressed or Loose (eyeshadow)
-What does that mean? Press what? IT’S AN EYESHADOW FOR GODSAKE NOT A LIFT’S BUTTON! But I do let em loose in my drawer. Is that bad? Should I tie em all up instead?


Brushes or Sponges
-To clean toilets, I used both.



BODY


Perfume or Body Splash
-Perfume because I don’t know what a body splash is. Body smash I know. Body splash? Not so much.


Lotion or Body Butter
-Lotion. Unless my husband wants to butter up my body… mmrroowww! Ahem. Next.


Body Wash or Soap (bar)
-Body wash.



NAILS:


OPI or China Glaze
-I dreaded to ask what are those two things…


Long or Short
-Short. If I remember to cut em that is.


Acrylic or Natural
-Itchy butt.


Brights or Darks
-Scratch me buttock till its dark outside.



I decided to tag anyone who are more knowledgeable about makeups that me.


Ciao!


0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.