Mission: To write something in 10 minutes ONLY


Here I am taking 10 minutes of my busy life to jot down something that I have been struggling since I add “MOTHER” to my life resume.


TIME.


Ever since I’m back to work, TIME is my biggest enemy.


If I have too much work, I bring work home (because I don’t want to stay back), but as a result I don’t get to spend time much with my son.


If I priorities my evening with my son, I won’t have time to do my assignment.


If I spend the evening doing my assignment (especially after I put Kaisan to sleep), I won’t be able to do the house chores and the laundry would pile up, dust gathering and so on and so forth.


If I spend the free time to do house chores, I don’t get to spend time with my husband and have our own moment together.


If I spend my time with my husband, I don’t get the time to do my own leisure thing like reading, blogging and all.


If I spend time enriching my mind reading, I waste time not resting and take an early sleep.


So being a genius multitasker, I squeeze and do everything at one time. Morning –work. Lunch- go back to my son. Afternoon –work. Evening –spend time with Kaisan, cook and laundry. Once Kaisan asleep, take out my work or assignment or do both simultaneously. Close to midnight, crawl in bed and just manage to say, “Hey Love, how’s your da… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….” AND SHE’S OUT LIKE A LIGHT!


What about time spend with my family? Friends visiting or bringing me out for tea? Or functions like wedding, birthday party or even replying emails from readers, customers and advertisers? (By the way, THANK YOU for your emails, Internet! I’m sorry but I cannot accept vector orders and replying reader’s emails YET)


And because of that by the end of the day, my body just shutdown entirely. There are times I can’t even get up and feed Kaisan when he wakes up at night because I’m too deadly exhausted.


24 hours in a day is not enough. Or it is more than enough, IF I know how to manage it.


My 10 minutes is up. I leave you with a photo of my niece who was born yesterday. Ain’t she pweeeetyyy cute? I went in the labor room and witnessed something that probably will haunt me for the rest of my life. Will write about it WHEN I FIND THE TIME [strangle self]
















0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.