Love it when you talk that talk to me yeah...




Hair: Oh hey there Red One! Long time no see! [GUFFAW] See? Get it? Long time no SEE? [GUFFAW] Coz you know… you’re a prescription glasses? And you S-E-E?


Red Prescription Glasses: I see YOU haven’t change. Still crazy?


Hair: AL-WAYS! Hey I thought you’re retired?


Red Prescription Glasses: I thought so too… [GRUMBLE] My NEW replacement went MIA and so the Master pulled me out from my retirement and here I am… On. Duty. Again [GRUMBLE][GRUMBLE]


Hair: Come on. It ain’t that bad. Look at the bright side… BRIGHT SIDE! [GIVE A HUGE LUMBERJACK GUFFAW] GET IT? GET IT? YOU AND… AND… BRIGHT? I’M ON THE ROLL Y’ALL! Oh God, I kill myself.


Red Prescription Glasses: Yeah. Whee. Don’t you ever have a BAD HAIR DAY like any other hair in this world?


Hair: Not me. No sir-ee! Always partying up here. UP HERE! BWAHAHAHA! MAN I’M HILARIOUS!


Red Prescription Glasses: No. No you’re not. Your puns are horrible and you are just humiliating yourself. Why don’t you just leave me alone and TRY to have a bad HAIR day.


Hair: I have a rather specific sense of humor and find many things amusing that other sane people do not. Besides, I have some WHITE CHICKS coming over soon. They are simply ANIMALS! We’re gonna party aaallll night long and you’re not invited. Just hang there and sulk, you grumpy retired old glasses!


Red Prescription Glasses: STOP WITH ALL THE PUNS FOR GOD SAKE!


Hair: I wonder if Serena &Shentel’s in town. Maybe I can invite them to my party with the White Chicks.


Red Prescription Glasses: WHITE HAIRS! THEY ARE WHITE HAIRS! NEVER WHITE CHICKS!YOU SHOULD BE MISERABLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE WHITE HAIRS! THAT MEANS YOU’RE FUCKING OLD! BE MISERABLE! PLEASE!


Hair: No can do, homie. This ROCKSTAR gonna party till dawn. PHAISE!


Red Prescription Glasses: It’s pronounce PEACE you moron.


Hair: PHAISE!













0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.