Dude, I am so delirious because of this thing called ARRRGHH ARRGHHH ARRRGHH ME ARMS ME ARMS! (Baby Making Part 32)


My Carpal Tunnel is getting worst. Not only it pains my left arm, now my right arm is all stiff and numb.



Sleeping is an agony.



Sleeping on my left side: PAIN! PAIN! PAIN! TURN! TURN!



Sleeping on my right side: NO! PAIN! ALERT! NUMB! ARGH!



Sleeping on my back: BABY SUFFOCATE! TURN TO YOUR SIDE! LEFT! LEFT! OR RIGHT! TURN RIGHT!



Sleeping on my stomach: ARE YOU INSANE, WOMAN?!



As mentioned previously, I can’t even hold my camera steady. Now most photos are shaky and blurry (refer to my last Fab Friday photo) and Photoshop is just shitty for my aching arms (I can hear people whispering “WHEN WILL YOU STOP MOAAAAAAAAAANING AND COMPLAAAAAAAAAINING BAH HUMBAG WOMAN”)



What I’m trying to say here is that I might reduce my blogging for the time being. Typing is still bearable but no photos and I hate blogging without photos. It’s like eating plain rice. No salt. No chicken. No veggie. No nothing. Just plain white rice. Tasteless. Boring. Humdrum. Pfft.



I supposed all of you agree with me in this matter. Coz like, who the hell would READ a long ass blog post nowadays, roooooooite?


I’ll still be on Twitter and Facebook. Mostly on Twitter coz I’ll be on my iPad. I can’t Tweet much on my phone. CARPAL TUNNEL IS DAMNED! I can’t even hold a book long enough. I just prop it on my pillow and read it till my neck started aching. Man…



But like what the Mister said, “Few more weeks, Love. Few more weeks to go”



I'll be back soon. Soon as in when I successfully send my Carpal Tunnel to hell.


Till then, ciao.


P/s By the way, did you check out my new header? No? GO CHECK IT NOW, WOMAN! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?







0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.