Supporting Sarawak Go Bald Campaign! Shavers not included.


On 1st May 2011, Mirians witnessed their beloved ones who pledged to go bald went from hairy head to shaven clean, live in front of hundreds in Bintang Megamall in conjuction with the Sarawak Go Bald Campaign!

Go Bald is a campaign established to support Sarawak Children’s Cancer Society, to relief and care of children suffering from cancer and their families; and the advancement of research and public education in prevention, control, diagnose and treatment of childhood cancer. (Excerpted from the Go Bald website)

Since Mom would stab my toes repeatedly until I cry mercy if I dare to shave my head (Even for a good cause? WAI MOM? WAAAIIII? *Drama*, I did my part by donating to those who pledge.

In fact, I have been donating every year since it was in introduced in Sarawak few years ago.

This year, it is pretty special coz two of my friends bravely and generously answered the call of the great Elmur Fudd and stepped up on the stage to be shaven bald!

*GREAT ROUND OF APPLAUSE*

*THE CROWD GOES WILD*

*TEARY EYES*

*OH SO TOUCHING*


Introducing... Mr. Roy aka Kacang Soya!

 

Say bye-bye hair

 

I was hoping the lady gonna do a mohawk on him but mmmppphhhnaaah... spoil sport.

 

His family was there to support. That's Roy Jr. laughing at his daddy. Maybe he taught daddy was going to perform some kind of magic trick.

 

Daddy sure didn't disappoint. Instead of pulling a rabbit out of a hat, Daddy made his hair disappeared.  Awesome. Roy Jr. was obviously thrilled.

 

Hey! There's my mohawk that I screamed for the lady to make! Thank you lady-whatsyourname!

 

Then Roy Jr. started to realize something... There's something very, very wrong with Daddy's magic trick...

 

BADASS BALD! OH MY GAWD! NOOOOOOOOOO! DADDY ROY IS BALD! BRING BACK DADDY'S HAIR! THIS MAGIC TRICK EFFIN FAIL!!!

 

BALD AND BAD BAYBEH!

 


Next is our very own, Eileen aka LadyBird!

 

Gawd, I can't look....

She's so brave...

If it were me up there, I can guarantee you the hairdresser will have to tie me up and maybe jab me with a tranquilizer to subdue me.

 

Say bye-bye hair!

 

And she still can smile and pose beautifully! A.MA.ZING. Again, if it were me, that lady? The one holding the shaver? Yeah. That one. Remember that face coz she won't exist in this planet sooner than you can say BALD BALQIZ WOOT?! Kidding. You know I'm kidding right, lady with shaver? Right? *poke*poke* Smile pwez? Just a bit? No? Fine *ruuuuuuuun!*

 

A sneak peak on how Eileen look like

 

TADA!

BADASS BALD WITH A BIG HEART!


 

Good job you guys!


0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.