My 2011 To-do List
1. Dust and vacuum the WHOLE house excluding the garage and toilet ONCE A WEEK.
2. Buy a book shelve, a shoe cabinet and a kitchen cabinet (b-b-b-but portable kitchen cabinet is so fugly… *whine*)
3. Paint the house, the doors and to make sure there’s no single drop of paint on the sofa or carpets for fucksake.
4. Work out. Go to the gym or jogging or kickboxing once a week AT LEAST!
5. See a dentist and pull that bloody wisdom tooth out before it grow so big, it pushes all your other teeth out of your mouth goddamnit.
6. Facial. Facial. Facial. Please. For vanity sake, go for a facial once a month!
7. Buy 2 more Guess or CK Jeans coz Levis makes your ass looks loopy.
8. Hang out with girlfriends once a week instead of gluing yourself in front of the TV from dusk to dawn.
9. Buy new shoes. Something that will not hurt your feet when you climb up the staircase coz limping is NOT sexy.
10. Make effort to visit the in-laws at least once a week (REALLY? WOW! I THOUGHT YOU’RE GOING TO SAY AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH BUT ONCE A WEEK? THAT’LL BE A FEAT! TELL ME HOW THAT GOES OKAY?)
11. Listen more and talk less (Pfft. Yeah. Sure. Good luck trying)
12. Eat more fruits.
13. Pay cash. Dun. Dun. Dun….
14. Once the walls are painted, DEVELOP ALL YOUR PHOTOS AND FRAME IT AND HANG IT RATHER THAN YOU LET IT COLLECT DUST IN YOUR PC.
15. Learn to cook (UUGHHHH!!! Cooking frustrates me no ends. These 2 weeks I’ve been trying to cook and ALL MY COOKING END UP IN THE GARBAGE BIN BECAUSE IT TASTED LIKE CRUDE OIL!)
16. Once the house is fully LIVEABLE, invite friends and family for a BBQ.
17. Please scrub, sun screen and lotion your armadillo’s skin.
18. Take calcium. And all your vitamins. If you can remember to steal a bite from a chocolate bar, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR VITAMINS.
19. Wear less make-up.
20. No online shopping. Period.