Just when I was almost despair of the fact that I will never have the chance to shoot anything interesting to try out my new Macro lens (Woot! Woot! Thanks to the Mister for getting me one!) Nurul found me a very, very interesting specimen!

Voila!


Only after a while that I realized the crab actually has been dead for quite sometime.... (-_____________-)

No wonder the eyes were white and vacant... (-_______________-)

And I fell and scratched my arm badly during the photoshoot. I was just too absorbed in doing what I was doing that I didn't see where I was sitting (near a big hole between two rocks) I now am a proud owner of a huge gash of wound on my elbow. My first accident in 2 years. Awesome.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.