I Want to Remember This for the Rest of My Life


Driving along the highway heading to 1Utama Shopping Mall, KL:

Me: Just drop me here, love.

The Mister: What? It’s right smack in the middle of the highway! No way! I’ll drive you to 1Utama’s main entrance.

Me: (whining) But you’ll be late for work! Just drop me here and I’ll walk to the mall (put on a kitten’s face)

The Mister: NO. You may end up as a road kill!

Me: ROAD KILL? ROAD KILL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GAD THAT IS SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN YOU IMAGINE ME LYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! ROAD KILL! HAHAHAHAHAHA! (wipe tears)

The Mister: .............

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha... ha... ha... erm... Love????(Looking at the Mister’s face) Not funny to you is it?

The Mister: Of course it’s NOT funny (very serious face)

Me: Really? But me as road kill is funny as hell! (I know. I know. I’ve sick sense of humor)

The Mister: (SUPER SERIOUS FACE)

Me: Oh. Wow. So this is how it feels like to be with someone who really cares about me. This is new. Wow.

The Mister: (-____________-)"



Bought 3 books from MPH and showing it to the Mister:


Me: It’s a trilogy! I’m so lucky MPH have all 3 so I bought all!

The Mister: (reading out loud titles of the 3 books) The Hazards of Hunting a Duke. The Perils of Pursuing a Prince. The Danger of Deceiving a Viscount. Hmmm...

Me: I almost never buy a historical/regency romance if the main character does not have a title. He must either be a Duke, a Lord or a Viscount. I like my hero to have a title.

The Mister: So you like your man to have a title to his name huh? (Eyes dancing)

Me: (wary) Yes... why? Does it sound so materialistic of me?

The Mister: No but you do know I’ve a title to my name too right? You’re about to marry an "Abang" (eyes gleaming with mirth)

Me: Huh? OH! YA KAN?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOOD ONE, LOVE! And well done ME!

(Give each other high-fives)



While looking at a glider rocking chair at a baby store:


Me: Hey! I want one of those!

The Mister: You do know that’s for rocking a baby right?

Me: Yeah. But in the mean time I’ll use it to read a book. Sure would be comfy to sit on it and glide/rock myself while reading (wistful face)

The Mister: That’s not using the chair properly.

Me: (ponder for a second) Hmmm... Okay. What if you get me that chair and you’ll sit on it and rock me while I sit on your lap while you read a book to me? (big-eyed kitten)

The Mister: I KNEW you gonna say that! I know you so well already. I was just waiting for you to say it out loud!

Me: (-___________-)"



Photobucket

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.