Wedding Drama Part II (Prewed Photo I)

The pre-wedding photoshoot.

No one would believe me that I. DO. NOT. KNOW. HOW. TO. BE. PHOTOGRAPHED. There. I bet you don’t believe too huh? When a camera points my way, automatically my body and face will have a mind of their own. How? I contorted into another being known as the "Kenjet". What is a "kenjet"? I’ve no explanation. Please ask other Sarawakians, thank you very much. Suffice to say, a model I am so not.

The photographers, bless their adorable souls, are super patient with me.

I can give them a good angle and a desirable, good pose but in the next second, I burst out laughing and spoil the entire scene. And that happen a gazillion million times that Ras almost chew his camera in frustration.

They even have to BEG for me not to laugh. Theeheehee!

After an hour of photoshoot, as always, my attention span went berserk. My mind drifted to another universe and I couldn’t care less what they were shooting. Whether I look like a baboon wearing a black dress or my photos scream "FUUUUUUUDGEEEE!", I was beyond caring. I was so exhausted and that made me easily irritated at the Mister coz he kept teasing me. I swear his eyeballs were dangerously asking to be stabbed with stick when he kept saying, "Why are you lips shaking? Why can’t I look at you? Why this? Why that?" Oh for crying out loud, Love! If I don’t love you I can guarantee your corpse will be floating in Miri’s river very, very soon!

By the way, when I’m tired, funny-ha-ha is funny-get-the-fuck-out-of-my-face-already-will-ya. I can’t abide anything close to the word 'tease' unless you would like me to boil your head then by all means, full steam ahead.
At the end of the day, I just stand there; smile a tiny smile and breath, breath, breath.

I was nervous on how the photos gonna look like.

I was so nervous; I couldn’t stop drawing tiny circles all over the walls.

And these, are so far, the teaser for moment. AYLAVIT! Check out the slideshow ^_^





Check out the Mister's blog!

Later days!

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.