A-Okay Baby!



“Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?” asked my boss.

I see myself driving a posh 4-wheels car. Maybe a Lexus. Black of course.

I see myself earning 5x more than what I earn now. And more!

I see myself married to a guy that forever will melt my heart each and every time he smiles at me.

I see myself reading a book to my kids and explaining to them that they can be a prince or a princess coz they are always my princes and princesses.

I see myself vacationing all over the globe.

I see myself working my dream job.

I see myself being ask, “Balqiz, I meant where do you see yourself in THIS COMPANY in the next 5 years! Not where do you see yourself in your own personal life” if I answered my boss all of the above.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain

Later days!

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.