Universal Studio, Singapore

I’m not going to upload all the photos I took in Universal Studio, Singapore here. The amount is too staggering! Most, I just dumped it in my Facebook. With details and such.

Here... well, here I’m a dead marsupilami lazy.

One thing for sure, I LOVE the place! It may not be 100% complete but it’s so awesome that I decided then and there that I am going to live in Far, Far Away’s castle for the rest of my life!

I am MAD over castles ok! And even though this one is a fake one (boo hoo hoo!) I STILL LAVIT! So okay, it’s pretty obvious that my favourite place there is the Far, Far Away. Oh well. Aside from castles, I’m a sucker for fairy tales and everything about “...and they lived, happily, ever after!”












0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.