Project 365


This year I started my own project 365. I try to shoot something or someone or anything for that matter everyday and recorded it here in this blog.

I hate to admit that no matter how committed I may be towards the project, there are times when I feel so uninspired, or having one of those low moments, or life gets too hectic, my camera is left idle.

And when the down side of life inevitably seeps in, forcing myself to shoot something will result an image that portray my current emotion. My photo speaks loudly of who I am at that current moment in time.

As a person who is determine to be positive, looking at images that depict my negative emotions, totally repulse me. I like to look back upon happy times. Not at those ugly moments in life.

But then again, life is full of ups and downs. Why refuse instead of embracing it? The positive and the negative, all that makes me, me.

The spirit of project 365 is to capture something, anything, every day regardless that day you feel as low as a dung beetle or whatever.

I’m musing the idea now coz it’s part of the lesson in growth. Growth in every kind of ways.


“Each day offers us the gift of being a special occasion if we can simply learn that as well as giving, it is blessed to receive with grace and a grateful heart.” ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.