I’m sorry... I’m so so sorry...





I know this is just a wistful thinking but I sincerely hope you’re happy wherever you are. I hope the choices you make, the places you go, the people you meet and the journey you went through makes you happy.
I also hope you won’t hate me even though I know you were confused and lost when I let you go. But I can’t dwell on the past anymore. I can’t beat myself with guilt anymore. I can’t cry anymore tears. But I learned my lesson well. I’ll do better when I adopt another cat.
I miss you, Bandit... You’ll always be my baby...

3 Comments:

AdjayMAGIC said...

I know the feeling of losing and regretting for a loved pet... getting watery eyed reading this...

Faizal n Fashitah said...

Haihhhh... Bandit dah meninggal?? haihhh..jaik la ati mek nengaaa.... :(

Balqiz said...

Sik... nya lari...

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.