P365-#9 ~One Step At A Time



Am I really living the life I really, truly, deep-in-my-soul want to live? And am I really fortunate? I asked myself. And then I realize, there’s a little tiny spark inside of me that refuse to be put out and that tiny spark always pushes me to take the first small step towards living my most real, authentic life. How do I know that one step is bringing me to the right direction? Because when I take that first step, small it may be, it makes me feel more alive and those around me, those who supported me and truly love me will see me come alive, and will do whatever it takes to help me to take the next step, and the next one and then the next one. That’s when I know, I am really fortunate and that tiny little spark... light me up.

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.