Damn This Haze


One thing I’m always grateful about it how fast I recover from surgery. Like the time I had c-sec with my daughter, I was already walking around the ward 4 hours after surgery. You can say, the nurses were pretty shock to see me shuffling like a zombie to check on my baby at the nursery.

My gum was still bleeding yesterday but pain was zero (probably because I stuffed my face with painkillers… Oops!)

However I was suffering from a different thing - HAZE. My housing area was hit rather badly. The smoke went into the house and I was sneezing, my eyes were itchy and I was coughing badly. The kids had to be contained in the house the whole day and their frustration and nags to play outside was enough to make me want to ship the entire family to Alaska. I rather live in a cold climate than living in this hell of a haze country.

Today I woke up and the first thing I did was to sneeze. Shit. Haze is still going on strong. What’s worst- my daughter has flu and since she doesn’t know how to keep it inside her tiny little body, she’s now like a walking leaking faucet that sings, “Let it go”. I HATE FROZEN MOVIE UGH!

Naila loves it. She’s such a girly girl that I wonder what did I eat when I was pregnant with her? I mean, I’m such a tomboy and when I had Kaisan I was over the moon that he was a boy. Boy, I know how to handle. Girls? Not so much. And when we have Naila, I admit I was scared bad shit.

How to care for a girl? With my so alpha female masculine tendencies, will I turn her into a version of Xena the Warrior Princess? (Yes, I’m THAT old that I still remember Xena) But turns out my fear were for naught coz she made her own personality and behavior. She’s a girl and she decided she wants to stay that way –stereotype and all.

She’s a strong minded girl who goes for what she wants and not shy to tell/show the world that this tiny girl loves Frozen and no matter how her parents discourages her to like Black Widow from Avengers instead, she’s like “Dude, let it go! Frozen is here to stay!”


And that’s how the story of haze in Miri goes in my household. Welcome to my wandering mind.   

0 Comments:

 

Copyright © Balqiz 2012 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.